Learn Kung Fu
You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
Joining our full-time kung fu school is easy, all you need is the enthusiasm and interest to start. You don’t need to know anything and you can start at anytime with our trial class. Our classes are suitable and cater for all ages, fitness levels, built, gender and ability.
Come and give it a try first with one of our trial classes and we will take it from there.
Adult’s Kung Fu
Our adult classes open to anyone from age 16 and upwards. If you are interested in trying out or joining our school, all you need to do is to contact us. You can get in touch with us by email, facebook, telephone or simply use the contact form on our website.
All newcomers/beginners can start their first class on Monday at 7.00pm or Saturday at 11.00 am. After this initial class, we can suggest other classes you can attend.
Kid’s Kung Fu
Our Kid’s Kung Fu classes are open to all children from age 5 to 15. To get your child started all you need to do is to contact us. You can get in touch with us by email, facebook, telephone or simply use the contact form on our website.
We have kids classes on most days of the week. Please have a look at the timetable below, choose whatever day suits your child the most and contact us.
- Empty your cup and leave your ego outside. A big ego and a know-it-all attitude will not get you far in Kung Fu.
- Please arrive to class on time.
- Please wear loose, comfortable clothing and flat soled footwear. No outdoor shoes allowed in our training halls.
- Remember to silence or turn off your mobile phone.
- Notify your Instructor of any injuries or medical conditions that may affect your training.
- Remember you are here to learn. Don’t be afraid to ask for help when you’re not sure.
- We have done our best to answer some of the most frequently asked questions. You can read it here.
- Avoid eating heavy meals 2-3 hours before training. Not eating enough, or eating too much just before training will both lead to you feeling unwell whilst training.
- Stay hydrated. Drinking water is available at the school or you are welcome to bring your own.
- Please remove all jewelry prior to training at our school in order to prevent any unnecessary injury.
- We recommend everyone to train a minimum of two times a week. Regular training will help you progress faster.
- Please be respectful to all members of our school. Show respect to the sifu and senior students, they are there to help you.
What To Expect
- You will train,sweat and get a great workout. Our classes are physically challenging.
- Learn a practical and truly outstanding style of kung fu that has stood the test of time.
- Expect to get a lot of individual attention. Our sifu and senior students will make sure you are getting the best out of your training and learning correctly.
- In the beginning you will feel all types of aches and pains from training. Do not worry, your body is adjusting to the type of training we do and is starting to change towards a stronger and fitter you.
- Expect to have a lot of fun and meet a great group of people to learn Kung Fu with.