You don't have to be great to start, you have to start to be great.
Welcome. Getting started your journey in Martial Arts is easy at our full time school. Whether you are a complete beginner with no experience or have previous martial arts training, our door is open to anyone with interest and enthusiasm. Our classes are suitable and cater for all ages, fitness levels, built, gender and ability.
So where to begin? We have variety of different classes through out the week . Have a look at our timetable on the right or click here to see the class schedule. Simply pick the class you wish to start, come along and give it a try. Our no obligation trial class is only £5.
For adults,to begin with we recommend the ’Kung Fu Foundation’ class.Regardless of how much martial arts experience you have, everybody starts here. For kids we have 4 different classes, so you can choose the appropriate class according to the age of your child. Besides our mixed gender ’Kung Fu Foundation’ class we have a ‘Ladies Only‘ kung fu class on Wednesdays.
If you are unsure or have any questions, feel free to get in touch with us via; Email, Contact Page , Facebook or simply call us on 07775760801.
- Empty your cup and leave your ego outside. A big ego and a know-it-all attitude will not get you far in Kung Fu.
- Please arrive to class on time.
- Please wear loose, comfortable clothing and flat soled footwear. No outdoor shoes allowed in our training halls.
- Remember to silence or turn off your mobile phone.
- Notify your Instructor of any injuries or medical conditions that may affect your training.
- Remember you are here to learn. Don’t be afraid to ask for help when you’re not sure.
- We have done our best to answer some of the most frequently asked questions. You can read it here.
- Avoid eating heavy meals 2-3 hours before training. Not eating enough, or eating too much just before training will both lead to you feeling unwell whilst training.
- Stay hydrated. Drinking water is available at the school or you are welcome to bring your own.
- Please remove all jewelry prior to training at our school in order to prevent any unnecessary injury.
- We recommend everyone to train a minimum of two times a week. Regular training will help you progress faster.
- Please be respectful to all members of our school. Show respect to the sifu and senior students, they are there to help you.
What To Expect
- You will train,sweat and get a great workout. Our classes are physically challenging.
- Learn a practical and truly outstanding style of kung fu that has stood the test of time.
- Expect to get a lot of individual attention. Our sifu and senior students will make sure you are getting the best out of your training and learning correctly.
- In the beginning you will feel all types of aches and pains from training. Do not worry, your body is adjusting to the type of training we do and is starting to change towards a stronger and fitter you.
- Expect to have a lot of fun and meet a great group of people to learn Kung Fu with.